Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Can you please help me?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by gum83, Jun 14, 2008.

  1. gum83

    Apr 18, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Ok, so I took engineering physics back in undergrad at a UC. I got a C- in one of the three physics courses. I don't want to go back to my undergrad and re-take that ONE C-, so would it be okay to take a non-engineering physics class at a CC for 1 year?

    When I checked assist.org, it gave me the course equivalence of the physics class I took at a UC to the CC i'm attending. It stated that in order to make up that ONE C-, I'd have to take 2 semesters worth of physics at this CC. If that's the case, wouldn't it be better for me to take a non-engineering physics class that dental schools do accept, and get a better grade? What do you guys think:confused:
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

Share This Page