Can you read my personal statement???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Scrubs Fan

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to read my personal statements. I am writing so many for so many schools and the pharmcas one, I want to make sure I do well this year. This is my second year applying and i'm trying to do the best that I can.

I guess if there are people willing to read it, I would appreciate it. And if you are a current pharmacy student or a graduate, I would appreciate it even more b/c at least you've been through it and have a better idea of what should be there and what is lacking. In any case, I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

I guess if you can send me a private message I would appreciate it, I can email it to you from there. Thanks again in advance. Good luck to everyone else applying.
 
Scrubs Fan said:
I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to read my personal statements. I am writing so many for so many schools and the pharmcas one, I want to make sure I do well this year. This is my second year applying and i'm trying to do the best that I can.

I guess if there are people willing to read it, I would appreciate it. And if you are a current pharmacy student or a graduate, I would appreciate it even more b/c at least you've been through it and have a better idea of what should be there and what is lacking. In any case, I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

I guess if you can send me a private message I would appreciate it, I can email it to you from there. Thanks again in advance. Good luck to everyone else applying.

I would be willing to read it! I will be a first year pharm student at Creighton U this fall. Just put it in a PM or PM me and I'll give you my email address. Good luck! 🙂