1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

CANADIAN DAT RESULTS

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bad_hombre, Mar 8, 2002.

1. bad_hombre

bad_hombre Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi everyone,

I wrote my DAT in febuary and the wait for my results is killing me! How long after the exam are the results mailed out? I know it takes 6-8 weeks for the scores to be available to schools, is that the same case with when they are available TO US? Thanks for the help

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lebaron

lebaron Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bad_hombre:
    <strong>Hi everyone,

I wrote my DAT in febuary and the wait for my results is killing me! How long after the exam are the results mailed out? I know it takes 6-8 weeks for the scores to be available to schools, is that the same case with when they are available TO US? Thanks for the help</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi bad-hombre:
    When I wrote the DAT last february I got the results by about the end of march/early april, which is faster than the time it takes to get the results back from the november exam. Just don't worry about it ...

lebaron

4. bad_hombre

bad_hombre Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah, guess i should basically just chill and smoke me a big, fat spliff. thanks for the info