1. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Canadian DAT score , applying to States

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by hoping1007, Dec 22, 2008.

1. hoping1007

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey ,

I was just curious as to what you guys think of my DAT scores, and if they're competitive for Boston, NYU, Buffalo, UDM, UMichigan?

RC 20
    Bio 18 --> Bio was hard but no excuses
    CHEM 20
    PAT 20
    Carving 16 :( --> I thought I had done better on this , but c'est la vie

AA 19
    TS 19

so what do you guys think? I havnt gotten any emails or letters on interviews yet but I only finished my application in October, and got the scores today. GPA : 3.7

2. human instinct

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hey hoping1007... I am in the same boat as you... I am a Canadian applicant who submitted application in July but scores only arrived today for me as well...I have also not yet received any interview... I also applied to BU and NYU but your scores on DAT (especially PAT) are better than mine so thats a hope...my gpa is 3.73...lets see how it works out...

3. doc toothache

10+ Year Member

Dentist
  4. hoping1007

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Doc toothache thanks or the link but I've seen those links, my question is more on a specific basis to see the opinion of those who have already been accepted with similar grades