• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

hoping1007

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey ,

I was just curious as to what you guys think of my DAT scores, and if they're competitive for Boston, NYU, Buffalo, UDM, UMichigan?

RC 20
Bio 18 --> Bio was hard but no excuses
CHEM 20
PAT 20
Carving 16 :( --> I thought I had done better on this , but c'est la vie

AA 19
TS 19

so what do you guys think? I havnt gotten any emails or letters on interviews yet but I only finished my application in October, and got the scores today. GPA : 3.7

human instinct

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey hoping1007... I am in the same boat as you... I am a Canadian applicant who submitted application in July but scores only arrived today for me as well...I have also not yet received any interview... I also applied to BU and NYU but your scores on DAT (especially PAT) are better than mine so thats a hope...my gpa is 3.73...lets see how it works out...

hoping1007

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Doc toothache thanks or the link but I've seen those links, my question is more on a specific basis to see the opinion of those who have already been accepted with similar grades

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.