Canadian GPA?

Started by mystro
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mystro

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope someone can help me, because i'm getting so many different respones from peers, that i'm going freeky. Anyways, I have a 75% avg. right now and i'm a Canadian student. Is their an approx. GPA for this? I have to calculate each course grade seperately into GPA, and than average it. I just wanted an approximation or something. Well even if i wanted to convert each of my course grades, i would need to know the conversion still, so if anyone knows, could they please let me know? Thanks.


-A scared optometry student
 
Each school is different....even if two schools are on a 4.0 point system, the values might change for each percent. For my school (AcadiaU) 75% is around 3.2-ish.

CH