Canadian NDSE Orthodontic exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone. Currently an orthodontic resident in the states but plan on doing my NDSE for orthodontics to practice in Canada. Does anyone have any advice on things to study or reading material. Being a student in the states not sure about what’s being stressed throughout the Canadian curriculum. Thanks
 
Hello! also studying in the states and planning on taking the Canadian NDSE. Was wondering if you had any luck with finding a way to study for the exam, and if you'd be willing to share 🙂
Thanks!
 
Hello everyone
I am also a U.S. orthodontics graduate from 2023
I’m planning to take the NDSE in 2027,
If you’ve taken it can you please share the best resources that helped you study and any tips and advice about the exam please? I’d really appreciate all the help.
TIA!