Canadian Podiatry Student studying at NYCPM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanadianPodStudent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm a 2nd year podiatry student at NYCPM. I was wondering whether there are any Canadian Pods/future Pods on this thread who have plans to practice podiatry in Quebec.
I plan on practicing Podiatry in Quebec after I complete my 3 year surgical residency.
If there are any pre-pods/pods who can relate please reach out to me cause I have many questions that I would like to discuss. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

I'm a 2nd year podiatry student at NYCPM. I was wondering whether there are any Canadian Pods/future Pods on this thread who have plans to practice podiatry in Quebec.
I plan on practicing Podiatry in Quebec after I complete my 3 year surgical residency.
If there are any pre-pods/pods who can relate please reach out to me cause I have many questions that I would like to discuss. Thanks!

Go talk to Dr. Maurais in radiology at NYCPM. She is one of the professors you have 3rd year. She started school in canada and completed it in NYCPM and did residency in the US. She should be able to give you the best answers.

Reactions: 1 user
Go talk to Dr. Maurais in radiology at NYCPM. She is one of the professors you have 3rd year. She started school in canada and completed it in NYCPM and did residency in the US. She should be able to give you the best answers.
Thank you!