Canadian Podiatry Student studying at NYCPM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CanadianPodStudent

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I'm a 2nd year podiatry student at NYCPM. I was wondering whether there are any Canadian Pods/future Pods on this thread who have plans to practice podiatry in Quebec.
I plan on practicing Podiatry in Quebec after I complete my 3 year surgical residency.
If there are any pre-pods/pods who can relate please reach out to me cause I have many questions that I would like to discuss. Thanks!
 
Hey Guys,

I'm a 2nd year podiatry student at NYCPM. I was wondering whether there are any Canadian Pods/future Pods on this thread who have plans to practice podiatry in Quebec.
I plan on practicing Podiatry in Quebec after I complete my 3 year surgical residency.
If there are any pre-pods/pods who can relate please reach out to me cause I have many questions that I would like to discuss. Thanks!

Go talk to Dr. Maurais in radiology at NYCPM. She is one of the professors you have 3rd year. She started school in canada and completed it in NYCPM and did residency in the US. She should be able to give you the best answers.