carizma12

10+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2007
Status (Visible)
does anyone know about canadian student loans?

i got my first year's funding from a financial institution and im about to go renew my loan for second year. the financial advisor said i have to put in a new application..

im a little worried that i may get declined this year. i did a credit report on myself and i dont exactly have a high credit score (because of all the student loans i have - i pay my credit cards on time, but i think im considered high risk because im a student with no income)

anyways, when you apply for a line of credit and they say u can get for example $30,000 /year up to 4 years.. does that mean ur guaranteed that? im just worried that i wont be able to get funding next year and im kinda freaking out!

carizma12

10+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2007
Status (Visible)
to add to that, i used to work when i was in undergrad, but now that im in professional school i have absolutely zero income! i think this may affect me? but i keep thinking, if they've funded me for first year, and stopped now, how would they expect me to finish school and pay them back? ;)

have any canadian students had trouble reapplying for their second year?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.