canadian students mom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwh77

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,Is there anyone here in US optometry school from Canada?I really need some help ,I am a mom of 2,applying to SUNY this year,my husband will hopefully be able to work in NY in his field,but about cnd loan,should I rely on them,avail I mean,or any other financial help,I have to pay for my 3 year old daughter day care too,

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,Is there anyone here in US optometry school from Canada?I really need some help ,I am a mom of 2,applying to SUNY this year,my husband will hopefully be able to work in NY in his field,but about cnd loan,should I rely on them,avail I mean,or any other financial help,I have to pay for my 3 year old daughter day care too,

You can apply for canadian student loans but they only give you about 14K a year. Many students here were able to get a professional student line of credit for what they needed. Just make appointments with the banks to see what they have to offer; ask about their limits (if they can be extended- most can for US schools) and rates. Its not hard being in canadian student in the US, except people like to point out every time you say Eh.

No way, take off eh!

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for your reply jaguilar,
eh comes automatically sometimes!so I better work on it,eh?:laugh: