iwh77

10+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hi,Is there anyone here in US optometry school from Canada?I really need some help ,I am a mom of 2,applying to SUNY this year,my husband will hopefully be able to work in NY in his field,but about cnd loan,should I rely on them,avail I mean,or any other financial help,I have to pay for my 3 year old daughter day care too,

jaguilar

10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2007
Status
Optometry Student
Hi,Is there anyone here in US optometry school from Canada?I really need some help ,I am a mom of 2,applying to SUNY this year,my husband will hopefully be able to work in NY in his field,but about cnd loan,should I rely on them,avail I mean,or any other financial help,I have to pay for my 3 year old daughter day care too,
You can apply for canadian student loans but they only give you about 14K a year. Many students here were able to get a professional student line of credit for what they needed. Just make appointments with the banks to see what they have to offer; ask about their limits (if they can be extended- most can for US schools) and rates. Its not hard being in canadian student in the US, except people like to point out every time you say Eh.

About the Ads

iwh77

10+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
thanks for your reply jaguilar,
eh comes automatically sometimes!so I better work on it,eh?:laugh:

About the Ads