CANADIANS accepted to U.S. dental schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent1011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would you mind please posting your stats? and the schools you were interviewed/accepted at.

oGPA, BCP GPA, sGPA... DAT... any other aspects of your app that are noteworthy.

I would really appreciate it as I am not feeling very competitive anymore :(

Thank you in advanced :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

i'll help you out op

ogpa 3.55
sgpa 3.56
bcp 3.58
dat aa/ts/pat 22/21/22

161 credits (149 science credits mostly from pharmacy school)

mailed july 29

sent out to usc, temple, udm, uop, lousville and case.

interview invites at usc, case and udm

accepted at udm and withdrew interview at usc and case

rejected at temple and lousville (and by now probably rejected from uop :()

also applied to provincial school, didn't get in

See Pre-Dent profile on left.

Also interviewed at UToronto (waitlisted) and have an interview coming up for UWO.

Members don't see this ad :)
^Hey, just checked out your predents profile. I'm a Canadian student with similar students..just wondering what happened with UoP and USC in the end? Did you withdraw your application? Thanks!

^Hey, just checked out your predents profile. I'm a Canadian student with similar students..just wondering what happened with UoP and USC in the end? Did you withdraw your application? Thanks!

I didn't attend the USC interview, and I applied to UoP even later than I applied to other schools (which was already, really, too late), so I've basically been silent rejected from all other schools.

How late did you apply? Your stats are crazy... trying to figure out why you didn't get accepted everywhere lol