Cancelling NAPLEX exams.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplexnaplex

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have scheduled my NAPLEX exams on 29th March. My ATT will expire on 30th March 2014. I cannot take my NAPLEX as I am out of country and cannot come back. I wanna cancel my NAPLEX exams. If I do so will I lose my (1) One Attempt from available 3 attempts to pass NAPLEX. Please advise me. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I have scheduled my NAPLEX exams on 29th March. My ATT will expire on 30th March 2014. I cannot take my NAPLEX as I am out of country and cannot come back. I wanna cancel my NAPLEX exams. If I do so will I lose my (1) One Attempt from available 3 attempts to pass NAPLEX. Please advise me. Thank you.

It doesn't seem like it. When your ATT expires, you'll apply for a new one and get 3 more attempts.

Just be aware of the cancellation fees, you may owe NABP another $700

It doesn't seem like it. When your ATT expires, you'll apply for a new one and get 3 more attempts.

Just be aware of the cancellation fees, you may owe NABP another $700

$700 how while Naplex Registration fee is $505. Will I have to contact the State Board of Pharmacy or NABP after cancelling my scheduled exams?