Cancelling NAPLEX exams.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

naplexnaplex

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have scheduled my NAPLEX exams on 29th March. My ATT will expire on 30th March 2014. I cannot take my NAPLEX as I am out of country and cannot come back. I wanna cancel my NAPLEX exams. If I do so will I lose my (1) One Attempt from available 3 attempts to pass NAPLEX. Please advise me. Thank you.
 
I have scheduled my NAPLEX exams on 29th March. My ATT will expire on 30th March 2014. I cannot take my NAPLEX as I am out of country and cannot come back. I wanna cancel my NAPLEX exams. If I do so will I lose my (1) One Attempt from available 3 attempts to pass NAPLEX. Please advise me. Thank you.

It doesn't seem like it. When your ATT expires, you'll apply for a new one and get 3 more attempts.

Just be aware of the cancellation fees, you may owe NABP another $700
 
It doesn't seem like it. When your ATT expires, you'll apply for a new one and get 3 more attempts.

Just be aware of the cancellation fees, you may owe NABP another $700

$700 how while Naplex Registration fee is $505. Will I have to contact the State Board of Pharmacy or NABP after cancelling my scheduled exams?