1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Cannot login to see my scores!!! HELP!!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by JC Baller 1, Jun 8, 2002.

1. JC Baller 1

JC Baller 1 New Member

Hi--
    I cannot login to see my scores for some reason. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong
    I entered this:
    First Name: JOHN
    Last Name: DOE
    SSN: 123456789
    Password: Password7

Do I need to register somewhere? I already am registered for AMCAS2003---is it the same password? Thanks.

Your Social Security number/Social Insurance number and password combination were not located. Check the information you have entered for accuracy. If the information is correct as entered, you may want to contact the MCAT Program Office at 319/337-1357 to determine the status of your scores.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member

did u type in capital letters?

4. randomlogik

randomlogik Senior Member

No, it is not the same password as the one for AMCAS. Did you get the letter in the mail telling you about the online score reports? Your password is in the letter. Is this the one that you are using? Make sure that you are using all caps too. Hope this helps.

5. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member

try your password in capital and lower case letter. Did it work?