can't contact admin office

Started by Homoochan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Homoochan

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called a number of admin office yesterday and today and all of them are closed!! Is it like a holiday in the states now? I thought it's July 4th that's the national holiday.

Sucks so much I can't ask things promptly..
 
Since July 4th is on a weekend, many places are calling July 3rd a "holiday" and giving their employees a day off.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since July 4th is on a weekend, many places are calling July 3rd a "holiday" and giving their employees a day off.

I know, isn't that ******ed? I came into work today and there is nobody here. Oh well, I guess I'll do my experiments in my underwear today!!! 😀