You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Caps worn at med school graduation
Started by ProbablyAPenguin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LOL! Those are awesome.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i see how you gonna choose what med school to attend now...
![]()
Yes. That and the nearby food options!!!
OK. I will admit that those hats look pretty badass.
I really want to get to wear one!
Seriously we should start making a list....
It's called a Tam
I thought it was a Tudor bonnet?It's called a Tam
I thought it was a Tudor bonnet?
http://graduationcapandgowns.com/doctoral_regalia.html
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/commencement/archives/regalia.php
"Doctoral tam" is the term I've always heard
Mine does!
Does anybody know what med schools let their students wear the poofy hats when graduating? (picture below)
Can we make a list?
(image from google images)
![]()
1. Vanderbilt
2. Brown
3. Stanford
4. BU
5. UCSD
2. Brown
3. Stanford
4. BU
5. UCSD
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad


