Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are Carbohydrates on the DAT?
I looked at http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/dat_users_manual.pdf (skip to page 46)
and it doesn't mean carbohydrates. For those with Kaplan book, head over to page 451. This stuff is TOTALLY foreign to me. Like 100% new to me. I took Orgo I and Orgo II. I thought that's all one needed for the DAT. It seems that page 451 (Carbs) is more biology related. I don't know. How much should I worry about Carboxylic acids and Carbohydrates and all this bio related stuff?
I looked at http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/dat_users_manual.pdf (skip to page 46)
and it doesn't mean carbohydrates. For those with Kaplan book, head over to page 451. This stuff is TOTALLY foreign to me. Like 100% new to me. I took Orgo I and Orgo II. I thought that's all one needed for the DAT. It seems that page 451 (Carbs) is more biology related. I don't know. How much should I worry about Carboxylic acids and Carbohydrates and all this bio related stuff?