SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Cardiac Electrophysiology residencies

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by Ryan, Jan 16, 2002.

  1. Does anyone know anything about cardiac electrophysiology residency Facilities? How long? and if there is an AOA approved residency for the specialty?

    Thanks for the help.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. jdaasbo

    jdaasbo Senior Member 10+ Year Member

    Jan 7, 1999
    EP is a sub-fellowship after cardiology. So first you would do 3 years of IM, then three years of cards and then 1 (or perhaps 2) years of EP.

    I don't believe there are any AOA programs.
  4. Cool, thanks for the input Johan.

Share This Page