Cardiovascular Perfusion / Midwestern University Glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfusionist2be

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Since there is not anything about the cardiovascular science online. I thought that I might start a thread for those who are applying for the 2016 cycle.

I applied 10 days ago and now I am waiting to hear from them for an interview.

Has anyone applied to the program?
 
Hey guys,

Since there is not anything about the cardiovascular science online. I thought that I might start a thread for those who are applying for the 2016 cycle.

I applied 10 days ago and now I am waiting to hear from them for an interview.

Has anyone applied to the program?
This is a forum for pre-med students; if you're interested in other health professions at Midwestern you should post in our Clinicians forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.