Career in Veterinary Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctor.cvas

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have chosen the veterinary medicine (DVM) as my profession. Its my 2nd year going to end in the graduate school. 10/12 months are of studies each year but we get 2 months vacations after that each year.
I want to build a big, elegant career in this field. Kindly suggest me what should or what can I do starting from today, that would help me in building good career. I study a lot and work whole heartedly in Practical classes in University, Alhmdolillah. What else should I look for? Except studying and Working in labs?
Thank you.​

Members don't see this ad.

I have chosen the veterinary medicine (DVM) as my profession. Its my 2nd year going to end in the graduate school. 10/12 months are of studies each year but we get 2 months vacations after that each year.
I want to build a big, elegant career in this field. Kindly suggest me what should or what can I do starting from today, that would help me in building good career. I study a lot and work whole heartedly in Practical classes in University, Alhmdolillah. What else should I look for? Except studying and Working in labs?
Thank you.​
I don't know much about veterinary medicine there......do you want to be working with farm animals or pets? I think it is best if you can gain some experience during your vacation time by either working for or observing a practicing veterinarian.

Reactions: 1 users
What does big elegant career mean to you?