Career in Veterinary Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctor.cvas

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have chosen the veterinary medicine (DVM) as my profession. Its my 2nd year going to end in the graduate school. 10/12 months are of studies each year but we get 2 months vacations after that each year.
I want to build a big, elegant career in this field. Kindly suggest me what should or what can I do starting from today, that would help me in building good career. I study a lot and work whole heartedly in Practical classes in University, Alhmdolillah. What else should I look for? Except studying and Working in labs?
Thank you.​
 
I have chosen the veterinary medicine (DVM) as my profession. Its my 2nd year going to end in the graduate school. 10/12 months are of studies each year but we get 2 months vacations after that each year.
I want to build a big, elegant career in this field. Kindly suggest me what should or what can I do starting from today, that would help me in building good career. I study a lot and work whole heartedly in Practical classes in University, Alhmdolillah. What else should I look for? Except studying and Working in labs?
Thank you.​
I don't know much about veterinary medicine there......do you want to be working with farm animals or pets? I think it is best if you can gain some experience during your vacation time by either working for or observing a practicing veterinarian.