Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all-
I was hoping many of you could shed some light on career development within pharmacy. I have worked in both hospital and am currently working in retail pharmacy in Boots Alliance in the UK. I'm looking to make a move within pharmacy but to another area. I understand academia is an option as well as research, but I'm interested to hear of any other opportunities. I hate to say I'm a bit bored and am looking for a change! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 🙂🙂
I was hoping many of you could shed some light on career development within pharmacy. I have worked in both hospital and am currently working in retail pharmacy in Boots Alliance in the UK. I'm looking to make a move within pharmacy but to another area. I understand academia is an option as well as research, but I'm interested to hear of any other opportunities. I hate to say I'm a bit bored and am looking for a change! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 🙂🙂