Carilion Roanoke TY not on ERAS?

Started by golfman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

golfman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody know why the Carilion Roanoke Virginia TY program is not on ERAS? I was planning on applying to that one.

I also couldn't even find the Deaconess, Washington program on ERAS.

Any help with this would be appreciated.
 
last year the program downsized from 12 to 6 i believe, with the rumor that the TY was done soon as carillon becomes more of an academic center. I heard the medicine program is very similar regarding benefits and rotation structure, might want to take a look.
 
I saw V tech carilion clinic Roanoke on ERAS for Emergency Medicine....Good luck with apps!
 
I interviewed there last year for prelim and ty and one of my good friends did a TY there. They did indeed downsize last year to make room for the ED residency program. They talked of other programs in the works like Peds.

They didn't tell us this last year for sure, but I'm betting the other residency programs took over the TY spots.

Too bad, it was a great program for the right kind of resident and the director was really nice.