Carpool NY-->NJ for Ross interviews

Started by dirtanddog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dirtanddog

Penn c/o 2019
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys. I just got my interview invite for Ross (yay!) and I'll be driving into Jersey (Iselin site) to interview from Brooklyn, NY.

I know that not everyone has a car and that trains can sometimes suck big-time so I figured I would open an idea for carpools. I don't know the exact date of my interview but it will most likely be a Friday, hopefully in November. So if anyone else who is invited to interview has a similar time-frame preference, I am more than happy to provide a ride for you if you would like that.
 
Congrats!! Maybe if I get an interview! I applied late september so still waiting on the mail :X
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the interview email today 🙂 When are you scheduling yours for? Let me know! We should get together for coffee before then 🙂 PS. I also have a car so if for some reason you don't want to drive we can totally take mine!

Hi guys. I just got my interview invite for Ross (yay!) and I'll be driving into Jersey (Iselin site) to interview from Brooklyn, NY.

I know that not everyone has a car and that trains can sometimes suck big-time so I figured I would open an idea for carpools. I don't know the exact date of my interview but it will most likely be a Friday, hopefully in November. So if anyone else who is invited to interview has a similar time-frame preference, I am more than happy to provide a ride for you if you would like that.
 
I scheduled mine for the morning of November 7th 🙂
I am totally down to drive - I went to school right by there for college and miss that area like crazy.
Shoot me an email - [email protected] & we can coordinate!