Carpool NY-->NJ for Ross interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dirtanddog

Penn c/o 2019
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I just got my interview invite for Ross (yay!) and I'll be driving into Jersey (Iselin site) to interview from Brooklyn, NY.

I know that not everyone has a car and that trains can sometimes suck big-time so I figured I would open an idea for carpools. I don't know the exact date of my interview but it will most likely be a Friday, hopefully in November. So if anyone else who is invited to interview has a similar time-frame preference, I am more than happy to provide a ride for you if you would like that.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! Maybe if I get an interview! I applied late september so still waiting on the mail :X

Yay! High five on being from Brooklyn!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got the interview email today :) When are you scheduling yours for? Let me know! We should get together for coffee before then :) PS. I also have a car so if for some reason you don't want to drive we can totally take mine!

Hi guys. I just got my interview invite for Ross (yay!) and I'll be driving into Jersey (Iselin site) to interview from Brooklyn, NY.

I know that not everyone has a car and that trains can sometimes suck big-time so I figured I would open an idea for carpools. I don't know the exact date of my interview but it will most likely be a Friday, hopefully in November. So if anyone else who is invited to interview has a similar time-frame preference, I am more than happy to provide a ride for you if you would like that.

I scheduled mine for the morning of November 7th :)
I am totally down to drive - I went to school right by there for college and miss that area like crazy.
Shoot me an email - [email protected] & we can coordinate!