Carribean Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smallville_fx

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me a list of some medical schools in the Carribean, that accept european students and have a pre-med program? I am currently studying for my A-levels so can you please tell me if i would be eligible for any of them? Thank you for your time.



Smallville_fx

🙂
 
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
smallville_fx said:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me a list of some medical schools in the Carribean, that accept european students and have a pre-med program? I am currently studying for my A-levels so can you please tell me if i would be eligible for any of them? Thank you for your time.

Dominican Republic has a great medical school, my sister went there and you can take pre-med as well in english good luck
i went there for dentistry and i dont regret it a bit, i saved a lot of money
Smallville_fx

🙂
 
smallville_fx said:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me a list of some medical schools in the Carribean, that accept european students and have a pre-med program? I am currently studying for my A-levels so can you please tell me if i would be eligible for any of them? Thank you for your time.



Smallville_fx

🙂

You might want to start out with St. George's University in Grenada. I think they had a section on requirements for UK/European students in their school catalog.
 
Hi,

Thanks Miriam and awdc, i appreciate the help. I will be looking into them.

🙂

Smallville_fx