Carribean Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smallville_fx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me a list of some medical schools in the Carribean, that accept european students and have a pre-med program? I am currently studying for my A-levels so can you please tell me if i would be eligible for any of them? Thank you for your time.

Smallville_fx

:)

Members don't see this ad.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
smallville_fx said:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me a list of some medical schools in the Carribean, that accept european students and have a pre-med program? I am currently studying for my A-levels so can you please tell me if i would be eligible for any of them? Thank you for your time.

Dominican Republic has a great medical school, my sister went there and you can take pre-med as well in english good luck
i went there for dentistry and i dont regret it a bit, i saved a lot of money
Smallville_fx

smallville_fx said:
Hi everyone,

Smallville_fx

You might want to start out with St. George's University in Grenada. I think they had a section on requirements for UK/European students in their school catalog.

Hi,

Thanks Miriam and awdc, i appreciate the help. I will be looking into them.

Smallville_fx