Carribean Schools under investigation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
H

hammer_of_truth

Every US office based school will be visited soon. Terror fears have caught up.

Members don't see this ad.

hammer_of_truth said:
Every US office based school will be visited soon.
Terror fears have caught up.

As a soon to be US Grad Student, let me say that I am not in favor of the Senate's legislation to revoke the Stanfford loans of the big three (AUC, Ross, and St. G). We need these schools to help fill residency spots in this country.

Cut them off and we will quickly have a serious PCP crisis. So if that's what you mean by "terror fears have caught up," then you are correct since many good folks in America will no longer have access to a PCP.

CatsandCradles said:
As a soon to be US Grad Student, let me say that I am not in favor of the Senate's legislation to revoke the Stanfford loans of the big three (AUC, Ross, and St. G). We need these schools to help fill residency spots in this country.

Cut them off and we will quickly have a serious PCP crisis. So if that's what you mean by "terror fears have caught up," then you are correct since many good folks in America will no longer have access to a PCP.

You are so right!

It will cost us a lot in the long run.....

Members don't see this ad :)
hammer_of_truth said:

BS, as if they haven't already. Every single non-citizen still needs a visa issued by Homeland Security, there aren't any loop holes for students of those schools. Even if there were, it is Homeland Security's responsibility and not the schools. This is your first post, I suspect you're a troll.

hammer_of_truth said:

This is total BS! Has nothing to do with security or Money since the default rate is 0.1% this is politics! Stupid politics and should be stopped!

They will still give tobacco farmers millions but cut student loans? :confused:

hammer_of_truth said:

Go trolling somewhere else with your false posts.