Case: Delta Sigma Delta Housing for Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dippedindettol

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else planning on staying here for their interview? I called the phone numbers listed on the packet, but none of them picked up so I left a message for Derek.

Do you get your own room? What about bathroom? I dont want to wake up 3 hours earlier than my interview just because there's only one bathroom in the whole house and all the guys are clammoring for it. ok so that might be a stretch, but does anyone have any details on how it works? not trying to be rude, but is it clean? lol

Cus 40$ a night is a damn good deal.

Also, what is the cheapest way to get from the airport to the campus? Cab is probably going to cost around 30$ atleast, each way, plus tip. Is there a bus/train/subway system in place?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I took the RTA line train thingy, its a buck seventy five and drops you off on the corner of Case campus, cant beat that

Is anyone else planning on staying here for their interview? I called the phone numbers listed on the packet, but none of them picked up so I left a message for Derek.

Do you get your own room? What about bathroom? I dont want to wake up 3 hours earlier than my interview just because there's only one bathroom in the whole house and all the guys are clammoring for it. ok so that might be a stretch, but does anyone have any details on how it works? not trying to be rude, but is it clean? lol

Cus 40$ a night is a damn good deal.

Also, what is the cheapest way to get from the airport to the campus? Cab is probably going to cost around 30$ atleast, each way, plus tip. Is there a bus/train/subway system in place?

Thanks

I stayed there for my interview and it's not bad. It's not the Hilton but you have your own room that is painted pink and has pipes running along the ceiling. But it's definetly worth the money you save. All the people I met while I was there were way cool. The bathroom situation was not a problem either. I actually never saw anybody else using the shower I used. I would definetly recommend the place. Also there are lke 4 first years there and they were all willing to answer all the questions I had. Plus the Musketeer, and polarnut live there and they were helpful. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
like the other guy said. you get a pretty pink room in the basement. its right next to the shower. you should prolly bring some shower shoes(like flipflops). The shower is in use between 6:45am-7:30am, but you wont need to wake up that early. The toilet is upstairs. You'll prolly think the house is on the dirty side, but it's not that bad. Some of the people that live there and i try to stay downstairs so we can answer whatever questions you have.

thanks guys for all your info. i swear i dont know what i would do without sdn. haha

still waiting on josh or derek to call me back so i can take care of this.

i'll try to have them call you tonight

Hey, hopefully I have contacted you about the housing here at the house (there are just so many calls from interviewees making reservations that it is hard to keep track). If I haven't gotten back to you, please PM me and I will contact you ASAP.

Thanks

Derek

thanks guys for all your info. i swear i dont know what i would do without sdn. haha

still waiting on josh or derek to call me back so i can take care of this.

yea u talked to me derek. thanks for calling. i was the 214 number. josh called like 15 mins after u called. see you guys in nov!