Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, here is the link for those attending case western this fall, if you not on facebook, JOIN! so we can get to meet each other. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229892875&ref=mf
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey everyone, here is the link for those attending case western this fall, if you not on facebook, JOIN! so we can get to meet each other. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229892875&ref=mf
UUUUCCCCLLLLAAAAAAAAAA 2011 BABY!!!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaa

you're evil!![]()
lil' boys from other schools can join too😀
lol who are you....michael jackson?
lol who are you....michael jackson?
hehehe...that's quite funny! NOT!
TheBestDoctor...I thought we were buddies???
....don't be hatin'
lil' boys from other schools can join too😀
where i come from, people call this school "just in case western," as their last resort. haha. most people i know didn't even apply there.
I dunno if you are taking a cheap shot at those who are going/go to Case but to each his own, some people don't like certain schools and that is fair enough, some people look at schools based on where they live and I am assuming you would prefer to stay close to home or maybe like Florida. People look for different things from a school, so "just in case" your are ripping on Case Western there are 2000+ applicants whom it is not necessarilly the last resort for.
Case is a reputable school and I think anyone would be grateful for the offer to attend this or for that matter any other schools in the country including UFCD, it is a tremendous achievement to be admitted to any school, maybe out in Florida you all don't get a perspective of the schools up North.
I don't know anyone who applied to UFCD either but I'm sure the program has a lot to offer, and I wouldn't put it down to disrespect people who go there or really want to.
where i come from, people call this school "just in case western," as their last resort. haha. most people i know didn't even apply there.
I wasnt trying to put down anybody going to Case, I just thought that was a funny comment that I heard from one of our friends. I dont know anything about Case so I dont know if it is a good school or not. Everybody has different opinions about what schools are good and which are not.
No, I am not a pre-dent, but like I said, my husband is in dental school. I dont know if any of you are married, but in our marriage everything is a team effort. The day we got engaged, dentistry became my life too, and will be my life until we retire. I may not be in dental school myself, but I know a lot about the application process, seeing as I did most of the application with him or for him. I spent just as many hours as he did pouring over all the different websites and going over statistics, trying to decide which schools we wanted to apply to. We picked out the schools we were going to apply to together, filled out all that AADSAS stuff together, I helped him write all his essays and personal statements, get copies of his transcripts and his letters of recommendation. After school started for his last year of undergrad, he was taking 27 credits that fall semester (he graduated in 3 years, not 4), so I am the one that filled out every single supplemental application, mailed in all the application fees, did all the calling to check on the status of his applications, etc. I went to all his interviews with him, we decided together which school we should go to (luckily we agreed!). And now that he is in dental school, I work full time so we dont have to borrow loan money to live on, I pay all the bills, I take care of a lot of things so he doesnt have to worry about them, I cook for him, and help him study and review and edit all his papers he has to write.
Im not complaining, I actually love doing all this. I too have invested a lot of time in dental school, and I plan to stay involved in my husbands practice. Im just trying to point out that my life IS dentistry too, I have no need to "live vicariously" through YOUR lives.

i seriously need to get myself a wife...somehow i just can't convince my bf that he should work, be a full-time student AND cook dinner each night AND do my laundry AND cleaning.![]()

Hey laelialudisia, if you find out where i can get a wife like that, let me know too!! i need someone to pay my bills.....![]()
I wasnt trying to put down anybody going to Case, I just thought that was a funny comment that I heard from one of our friends. I dont know anything about Case so I dont know if it is a good school or not. Everybody has different opinions about what schools are good and which are not.
No, I am not a pre-dent, but like I said, my husband is in dental school. I dont know if any of you are married, but in our marriage everything is a team effort. The day we got engaged, dentistry became my life too, and will be my life until we retire. I may not be in dental school myself, but I know a lot about the application process, seeing as I did most of the application with him or for him. I spent just as many hours as he did pouring over all the different websites and going over statistics, trying to decide which schools we wanted to apply to. We picked out the schools we were going to apply to together, filled out all that AADSAS stuff together, I helped him write all his essays and personal statements, get copies of his transcripts and his letters of recommendation. After school started for his last year of undergrad, he was taking 27 credits that fall semester (he graduated in 3 years, not 4), so I am the one that filled out every single supplemental application, mailed in all the application fees, did all the calling to check on the status of his applications, etc. I went to all his interviews with him, we decided together which school we should go to (luckily we agreed!). And now that he is in dental school, I work full time so we dont have to borrow loan money to live on, I pay all the bills, I take care of a lot of things so he doesnt have to worry about them, I cook for him, and help him study and review and edit all his papers he has to write.
Im not complaining, I actually love doing all this. I too have invested a lot of time in dental school, and I plan to stay involved in my husbands practice. Im just trying to point out that my life IS dentistry too, I have no need to "live vicariously" through YOUR lives.
keep this alive.....
You You You You You You See See See See See See See Ell Ell Ell Ell Ell Ell Ell Ay Ay Ay Ay Ay Ay Ay Ay Class Of 2011 Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those accepted to Case... could you post your application stats?
I'm an 3rd year BME major at Case looking at Case Dent (among others). Was curious what you guys got in with...
Hey guys, Case seems like a fantastic school... I am so envious! I got an interview there on March 12... although I think that by that time it'll be too late already 🙁 . But it'll be still worth a shot. I was wondering where you guys stayed during your interview. I'm thinking of staying at the dental fraternity ... delta sigma delta?? Also, any feedback and tips for the interview will be very appreciated 🙂! Have fun in the fall, guys!
Hey guys, Case seems like a fantastic school... I am so envious! I got an interview there on March 12... although I think that by that time it'll be too late already 🙁 . But it'll be still worth a shot. I was wondering where you guys stayed during your interview. I'm thinking of staying at the dental fraternity ... delta sigma delta?? Also, any feedback and tips for the interview will be very appreciated 🙂! Have fun in the fall, guys!
Thanks guys, I'm most likely going to stay at delta-sigma-delta, as I don't wanna get lost or be late or anything of that sort. I was wondering how many people actually live in that house? Also, were your interviews of the stressful variety, or of the laid-back variety? If I have an interview on March 12, will I make it for the 3rd round of acceptances (provided that they waitlist me)? 4th round? Haha...
Thanks guys, I'm most likely going to stay at delta-sigma-delta, as I don't wanna get lost or be late or anything of that sort. I was wondering how many people actually live in that house? Also, were your interviews of the stressful variety, or of the laid-back variety? If I have an interview on March 12, will I make it for the 3rd round of acceptances (provided that they waitlist me)? 4th round? Haha...
uhmmm....20 are currently in the facebook group...are there more out there?😀
Anybody know how many seats are filled already?
waaa hoooo! went from 20 to 22 after the 2nd repost! That's 22/75 of us so far....that makes it about 30% of us!I just joined the group today! I look forward to meeting you all in july.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.