Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunflower1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear freinds
I have an interview for Alternative list at Case Western ., Do u think its worth going and if so is there anychance of getting in?
Thanx alot guys

Members don't see this ad.

sunflower1 said:
Dear freinds
I have an interview for Alternative list at Case Western ., Do u think its worth going and if so is there anychance of getting in?
Thanx alot guys

from what i've heard..no. but obviously im not on their adcoms committee. i remember reading they took only 1-2 off the alternate list last year.

Case rocks! ha, but i'd only go if you haven't been accepted anywhere else.

Members don't see this ad :)
Case is a really good school, i'm sure if you go to the interview and follow up with a lot of nice e mails expressing your interest, you still have a decent shot of getting in. If you havn't been accepted anywhere else then it's a no brainer, GO!

Last year they didn't pull anyone off the waitlist. I agree with the previous poster if this is the school that you want to attend or if it looks like your only hope then it is a no brainer. But the sucky thing about CASE's waitlist is that 1- you have to interview (which can be expensive) 2 - if you make it onto the alternate list they make you put down a non-refundable 1,000 dollars. And last year they didn't even take anyone. So if you have other options then take them....if you don't then I'd go for it.

When I read this, I called the admissions office. All deposits for the alternate list are refundable unless you are offered and accept a seat in their primary class.

vasco said:
Last year they didn't pull anyone off the waitlist. I agree with the previous poster if this is the school that you want to attend or if it looks like your only hope then it is a no brainer. But the sucky thing about CASE's waitlist is that 1- you have to interview (which can be expensive) 2 - if you make it onto the alternate list they make you put down a non-refundable 1,000 dollars. And last year they didn't even take anyone. So if you have other options then take them....if you don't then I'd go for it.