Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Johannen

Weathered Wayfarer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has Case rejected ANYONE post-interview? I'm looking, but I really don't see anything. If anyone has any insight into the matter, I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I know, case doesn't reject people post-interview, they put people on Hold. (that's what I remember from last year)

I asked this on another thread, but does the Hold mean we won't hear until May? Like a waitlist? Or do they re-review the application throughout the year? Anyone know?:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
On hold at Case, based on posts from last year, means that you will be re-reviewed, i believe sometime in February...what i don't know is whether it means that you're on a border (between accept/waitlist or waitlist/reject) or what...anyone with any info on this?

I'm told that Case accepts about a third of interviewees after initial interviews. Everyone else gets put in a huge pile and gets rereviewed in February.

On hold at Case, based on posts from last year, means that you will be re-reviewed, i believe sometime in February...what i don't know is whether it means that you're on a border (between accept/waitlist or waitlist/reject) or what...anyone with any info on this?

no "borders"...it can go both ways.