Casper scores delivered but not received?

Started by deleted1217718
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1217718

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y’all,

I’m just a little fuzzy on how Casper results work. I have the correct email on my Casper account, all TX schools listed as recipients, and the status is delivered. However, my Casper results are not marked received by any school who require them. I took the Casper exam on May 15th. Is this normal?
 
Hey y’all,

I’m just a little fuzzy on how Casper results work. I have the correct email on my Casper account, all TX schools listed as recipients, and the status is delivered. However, my Casper results are not marked received by any school who require them. I took the Casper exam on May 15th. Is this normal?
Could you clarify if your Casper results did end up being received, without any further intervention on your part?

I'm in the same position, correct email/AAMC ID, scores marked "delivered" a week ago, but still not marked received in the secondary portal. Thanks!