Casper

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jag33

Reaction score
Hi all! I am planning to sign up for Casper for June 16th, which would only give me about 10 days from now to prepare. Does this seem reasonable? Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes that is plenty of time. All you should do is spend about a day or two reading tips and tricks around the internet that are out there for the CASPER, but besides that there isn't much else needed to prepare.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Casper is allegedly “practice proof” and a true representation of the qualities it tests for, if you buy what they’re selling. Many people practiced a ton and scored in each quartile, many didn’t practice at all and scored in each quartile. I recommend doing practice scenarios, talking through some with an advisor or someone you trust to be brutally honest, and doing their practice test.

Reactions: 1 users
Casper is allegedly “practice proof” and a true representation of the qualities it tests for, if you buy what they’re selling. Many people practiced a ton and scored in each quartile, many didn’t practice at all and scored in each quartile. I recommend doing practice scenarios, talking through some with an advisor or someone you trust to be brutally honest, and doing their practice test.
Such helpful and honest advice. Thank you for taking the time!

Yes that is plenty of time. All you should do is spend about a day or two reading tips and tricks around the internet that are out there for the CASPER, but besides that there isn't much else needed to prepare.
Super helpful, thank you!