CBSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Love dentistry

Reaction score
I'm taking CBSE in February, just started studying for it, I'm 3rd year, it's difficult to make time for CBSE study, my plan is to do UWORLD thoroughly. Any suggestions/advice? I really appreciate any input. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking CBSE in February, just started studying for it, I'm 3rd year, it's difficult to make time for CBSE study, my plan is to do UWORLD thoroughly. Any suggestions/advice? I really appreciate any input. Thanks!
Don't worry about your scores, do UWorld in timed, random mode (not tutor), and thoroughly review every correct and incorrect answer explanation. Try to finish all 2500 or so questions with enough time for about 1100-1300 incorrect questions from your first round, because there may be that many. Put in the time and work hard. Message me if you need any more advice. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
If just starting now - other than Uworld what else should we focus on?
And is two-ish months enough?
Also a D3- having a very difficult time finding time to study

Members don't see this ad :)

This has been answered at least a hundred times on this site. Please use the search function and look at older threads.

Reactions: 1 users
Gotta make time to study. Get 6 hours of sleep every night. Put 12 hours in each day on the weekends. Yes it’s difficult to find time, so make time. If you really want to go OS, you’re gonna have to put in the dirty hours. Get anki and do flash cards for an hour during your lunch break. Fit it in somehow.

Reactions: 2 users
Gotta make time to study. Get 6 hours of sleep every night. Put 12 hours in each day on the weekends. Yes it’s difficult to find time, so make time. If you really want to go OS, you’re gonna have to put in the dirty hours. Get anki and do flash cards for an hour during your lunch break. Fit it in somehow.

do you know where to get the bros deck? I’ve heard amazing things about it

Don't worry about your scores, do UWorld in timed, random mode (not tutor), and thoroughly review every correct and incorrect answer explanation. Try to finish all 2500 or so questions with enough time for about 1100-1300 incorrect questions from your first round, because there may be that many. Put in the time and work hard. Message me if you need any more advice. Good luck!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate.

Reactions: 1 user