CBT - more than three times

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poppytart

strawberry that is
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
When I was registering for the CBT online it said that it would ask me how many times I had taken the MCAT, and if it were more than three, it would prompt me to send in some extra papers (namely proof that I was still wanting to go to med school). However, after I finished registering and paying, it never asked me if I took the MCAT more than three times, which I have!

Did everyone else get that question when they registered? I think I should just fax them the info they need anyways. I just don't want my seat to be forfeited! Any help would be appreciated!

chrail

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
yeah,

no need to worry. although this new cbt is sucking for your fellow canadians.. the only good thing is that you can now take it a fourth, fifth, etc time without having to show proof that you've applied before.

so, no worries at all. you didn't see it because it's no longer required :)

chrail

poppytart

strawberry that is
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yay! Thank goodness...I thought I had missed that question somehow when I was signing up for the mcat!

visrodia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey just to clarify,

are you sure there's no need to show proof of rejection after your third time taking the cbt, (assuming you're outside the 1 year window)? so i could take it six times in 2 yrs if i wanted to, without ever having to show any papers?

if someone could clarify, much appreciated. i've been looking for this answer for a while now. thanks