CBT - more than three times

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poppytart

strawberry that is
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I was registering for the CBT online it said that it would ask me how many times I had taken the MCAT, and if it were more than three, it would prompt me to send in some extra papers (namely proof that I was still wanting to go to med school). However, after I finished registering and paying, it never asked me if I took the MCAT more than three times, which I have!

Did everyone else get that question when they registered? I think I should just fax them the info they need anyways. I just don't want my seat to be forfeited! Any help would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

yeah,

no need to worry. although this new cbt is sucking for your fellow canadians.. the only good thing is that you can now take it a fourth, fifth, etc time without having to show proof that you've applied before.

so, no worries at all. you didn't see it because it's no longer required :)

chrail

Yay! Thank goodness...I thought I had missed that question somehow when I was signing up for the mcat!

hey just to clarify,

are you sure there's no need to show proof of rejection after your third time taking the cbt, (assuming you're outside the 1 year window)? so i could take it six times in 2 yrs if i wanted to, without ever having to show any papers?

if someone could clarify, much appreciated. i've been looking for this answer for a while now. thanks