cbt practice tests?

Started by aimsz88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aimsz88

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,

any way to get practice cbts or qbanks for cheaper than the aamc price? i'm dying here...trying to prepare for the may 11 but unable to find decent practice material that i can afford (really!! i am that poor!)

🙂


amy
 
The Gold Standard tests are accurate, and if you go through all of them it tests you on all areas that you are held accountable for. I do find their VR questions to be a little easier than the AAMC CBTs, but the BS and PS sections are closer than Kaplans. I am not sure about any of the other companies tests and how accurate they are. I would suggest buying atleast one AAMC CBT.