1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

cbt practice tests?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by aimsz88, Apr 10, 2007.

1. aimsz88

aimsz88 Member
    7+ Year Member

hi all,

any way to get practice cbts or qbanks for cheaper than the aamc price? i'm dying here...trying to prepare for the may 11 but unable to find decent practice material that i can afford (really!! i am that poor!)

:)

amy

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mvenus929

Physician 10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Fellow [Any Field]
    Go onto e-bay, look up Gold Standard Practice tests. I got 10 for $50. It's a lot cheaper than the AAMC exams, but I'm not sure how reliable they are...

4. MDAdam

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    The Gold Standard tests are accurate, and if you go through all of them it tests you on all areas that you are held accountable for. I do find their VR questions to be a little easier than the AAMC CBTs, but the BS and PS sections are closer than Kaplans. I am not sure about any of the other companies tests and how accurate they are. I would suggest buying atleast one AAMC CBT.