CBT practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SysBio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to get some CBT practice.

However, I already have the AAMC tests 3R - 9R in pdf version.

I would rather not buy the same tests in CBT format. Any suggestions on what other CBT tests I should buy? something from Kaplan or PR?

Thanks in advance...

Members don't see this ad.

Gold Standard CBTs are the cheapest option (check ebay) or elase mcat-prep.com

Next cheapest option is Berkeley Review (7 exams for $200)

I don't think you can buy Kaplan or PR cbt exams separately,, you have to take their course

Finally, from what I have heard, you should try to take atleast some of the AAMC exams in CBT format just to get the feel for the real exam

I want to get some CBT practice.

However, I already have the AAMC tests 3R - 9R in pdf version.

I would rather not buy the same tests in CBT format. Any suggestions on what other CBT tests I should buy? something from Kaplan or PR?

Thanks in advance...

AAMC CBT 3 is free.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know why one would take a paper version when the real thing is on a computer, might as well simulate test day as close to possible.

With that in mind, the CBT's will grade you automatically, the paper ones... I guess you need to put in the grading work yourself.

Last edited:
lol, another employee advertising.

I'm really disappointed in the dishonest and false advertising of this company. They pretend to be students and keep saying how great the MCAT company is when they are employees.

How sad.

Callin' 'em out Bennie!!

I love how they're inundating the forum with these 'testimonials'.

As someone mentioned above, the AAMC CBT 3 is available free online. You can also customize your test to do just VR or BS or any combination. You can also do a free Kaplan diagnostic online...it's has slightly fewer questions than the real thing, but hey, it's free. Not to be outdone, TPR also has an free online practice MCAT. There's three right there. But as somebody else mentioned, you might want to consider buying access to the online AAMC ones. There's really no substitute for the real thing.