CCOM class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you guys know when we could potentially start applying for on-campus housing? I haven't decided yet what housing I'm going to do, but it would be nice to know when I should make that decision

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys know when we could potentially start applying for on-campus housing? I haven't decided yet what housing I'm going to do, but it would be nice to know when I should make that decision

I heard you can contact the school to get a showing now, and then apply for housing starting January.

I'm in the market for a roommate!

I am going to submit my deposit this week and then that's all she wrote. I access sdn from my phone I'm unable to post it or don't know how lol

Unless I fall in love with DMU next week at my interview, I will be depositing the money soon. The only other thing that would prevent me from attending CCOM is if I get into my state school (interview is in the middle of December).

Unless I fall in love with DMU next week at my interview, I will be depositing the money soon. The only other thing that would prevent me from attending CCOM is if I get into my state school (interview is in the middle of December).

I feel ya there man. Good luck on the DMU interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
Im committed, one interview this season, one acceptance, one deposit that very day

Looks like in droppin my thousand today, makin it so official all I need is a whistle

The interview went well! As of right now I'm still leaning towards CCOM. Will decide after I hear back from DMU. Chicago is just too appealing though.

I'm glad it went well I was in ur beloved Mn all last week for a work certification haha it was thankful warm for u guys

The interview went well! As of right now I'm still leaning towards CCOM. Will decide after I hear back from DMU. Chicago is just too appealing though.

I just made it official - I dropped the money and withdrew from the other schools (DMU & Marian Univ.). :zip:

:thumbup: Welcome guys! The wait and anticipation is really going to suck. Does any one know why CCOM's white coat ceremony is so late?

So I know that everyone says you can get CCOM's provided class notes, which are very comprehensive and reflective of exams. I was assuming based on the way people described them, they were a hard-copy stack of paper. If this is true, does anyone know if a digital copy in word .doc/docx or .pdf format is available as well?

So I know that everyone says you can get CCOM's provided class notes, which are very comprehensive and reflective of exams. I was assuming based on the way people described them, they were a hard-copy stack of paper. If this is true, does anyone know if a digital copy in word .doc/docx or .pdf format is available as well?

Yea, there is stuff out on the internet. There are good things in the CCOM c/o 2017 facebook group, under the file tab.

Why does July have to be so far away!! So pumped to go here

The housing app isn't up yet, right? It still has it from this past year online

Yea, the welcome letter said something about Spring 13. Someone on the boards said that you can contact Mrs. Rent to view the housing options. Are you planning on campus?

Yea, the welcome letter said something about Spring 13. Someone on the boards said that you can contact Mrs. Rent to view the housing options. Are you planning on campus?

Thinking about it. I'll be in Chicago in February so I was going to take a tour of the area for apartments then.

Anyone know when they will be posting the updated immunization form on the portal? Or can we use the one from 2012?

Anyone know when they will be posting the updated immunization form on the portal? Or can we use the one from 2012?

No idea, I would probably wait.

EDIT: on a side note, have you received a welcome letter yet? I notice the one online is also from this last year

Last edited:
No idea, I would probably wait.

EDIT: on a side note, have you received a welcome letter yet? I notice the one online is also from this last year

I have not. Hopefully they get those updated soon I have appointments to get my vaccinations the beginning of Jan.