Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any western Chicago suburban applicants want to start a applicant support group? (I.e go have some drinks and complain)
I definitely wouldn't mind going out to second city!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Any western Chicago suburban applicants want to start a applicant support group? (I.e go have some drinks and complain)

and if one were hypothesizing that, one could further hypothesize that interview invites would come early/mid august. right?
hoping to hear something soon.

Hello!
Quick question - How long were your responses to the 2 secondary questions? I know the limit is 1500 words - but I feel I can give an adequate response in around 500... is that WAY to short? I feel like it is but i don't want to ramble on!
Thanks!
Hello!
Quick question - How long were your responses to the 2 secondary questions? I know the limit is 1500 words - but I feel I can give an adequate response in around 500... is that WAY to short? I feel like it is but i don't want to ramble on!
Thanks!
um... i'm pretty sure the limit is 1500 CHARACTERS (not words). i'm pretty sure 500 words is over 1500 characters, so that might be a problem.
both my essays were ~800 characters each.
The first one of mine was around 575, the second only 350. Short and sweet lol. I don't think you need to fluff it just to fill the space. Say what you want to say and you should be good.
I just realized I have a typo in my essay! I'm freaking out right now - what do I do? I was thinking of writing a letter to the school addressing the mistake? Thoughts?
I just realized I have a typo in my essay! I'm freaking out right now - what do I do? I was thinking of writing a letter to the school addressing the mistake? Thoughts?
oh man.....if you forgot a comma or didn't capitalize a name or something, I am sure schools understand that people fill out many secondaries and mistakes happen.
now if you were doing your CCOM secondary, copied and pasted a previous secondary and it says, "That is why I would be a great addition to Kansas City/Des Moines/Nova/any other school" you are totally screwed.
we just started our second week of classes here and from what i heard there was still movement off the waitlist last week.
now that the first year class list is finalized, i would venture to guess and say that interview invites should roll out end of this week or early next.

<--------inpatient. when were you guys completed?
😛Complete 7/26 Invite 8/16 cGPA ~3.45 sGPA ~3.8 MCAT 32 (P 11, B 10 ,VR 11) Interview (9/16)
Says the guy with how many invites so far?😛
Just razzin' ya. Complete 7/28.




Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.