Certiphi address history?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CelestialCyborg

Reaction score
For certiphi they seem to ask addresses for the entirety of my life (25 years), I can pull up an accurate enough record for the last 10 to 15 years but I will not be able to give a decent record of anything further back, especially because I am an immigrant (with a green card) and my parents moved several places, plus, I was literally a child, I could not have possibly been committing any crimes unless they count eating more than my fair share of cookies as one. In any case, any advice for this? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

For certiphi they seem to ask addresses for the entirety of my life (25 years), I can pull up an accurate enough record for the last 10 to 15 years but I will not be able to give a decent record of anything further back, especially because I am an immigrant (with a green card) and my parents moved several places, plus, I was literally a child, I could not have possibly been committing any crimes unless they count eating more than my fair share of cookies as one. In any case, any advice for this? Thank you!

I was on the same boat and listed every single address I lived in, including overseas for the past 27 year (15 of those were overseas). My report came back already and said they couldn’t find anything since the address was foreign so just do your best to fill every year