CH 3 of TBR and ICE tables

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HotHamH2O

Turn on the fire hose and open wide!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a quicker way to solve for partial pressure at equilibrium than using an ICE table.

For example, in the solutions #5, #17, #25, & 28 all call for the use of ICE tables. There has got to be a better way to solve these. Suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

also interested, I feel your pain. This is the toughest chapter of any subject in TBR so far IMO.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a quicker way to solve for partial pressure at equilibrium than using an ICE table.

For example, in the solutions #5, #17, #25, & 28 all call for the use of ICE tables. There has got to be a better way to solve these. Suggestions?

I have the same questions too. 68 percent in phase one. I want bring that up to 75 percent at least, but this chapter seems to be tricky.

ICE tables just help you visualize your equation. Once you get good enough at ICE tables you don't have to write them out anymore and can go straight to the equation.