Chad's Course Saver Gen Chem Videos (Missing Content)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zahiradams17

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,


I started watching chads general chemistry videos tailored to the DAT on course saver and I noticed that his videos don't cover balancing chemical reactions (net ionic equations), molecular and empirical formulas, mass percent, lattice energy, strong/weak electrolytes and a few other things. Do people use the course saver videos or the general chemistry videos on his actual chads videos website? Or do people use both to fill in gaps? I am asking because I am pretty sure these things are tested on the DAT. Or do these course saver videos give me everything I need? Are the Ochem videos on course saver like that as well?
 
I used the videos on Chad's actual website, they were more than enough to cover the DAT. He included balancing chemical reactions and all of the other things you mentioned above. I didn't need anything more content-wise to study Gen Chem other than those videos, and scored very well in the GC section of the DAT! But I would be sure to find a resource such as Bootcamp or QVault to have sufficient practice questions. Also the organic chemistry videos on his website are also just as helpful for DAT prep. I'm pretty sure all of his GC and OC videos are free on his site, they were when I studied a few months ago.