Chad's GC missing steps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted678432

When taking some of chad's quizzes, I sometimes find myself trying to remember back to my Gen chem courses to get through. For example, he did not talk about Ka or PKa, yet they showed up on his quiz. Am I missing some resource that is commonly used, or does some of his material assume that you already know this? (video 5.05)

Members don't see this ad.

When taking some of chad's quizzes, I sometimes find myself trying to remember back to my Gen chem courses to get through. For example, he did not talk about Ka or PKa, yet they showed up on his quiz. Am I missing some resource that is commonly used, or does some of his material assume that you already know this? (video 5.05)

I have noticed it on a few videos as well. I get the feeling as I am going through that some material is put on the quiz to teach through practice.

I think the quizz they have on coursesaver now is different from the quiz they had when he was still working for them. I saved some of the quiz questions from the time he still worked for them and compare to now, it is different. I think its better to try out the quiz on his website.

It is frustrating, to say the least. That is why I went to Chemprep to attach the missing pieces.

Members don't see this ad :)
He does talk about Ka/pKa. Usually if a quiz has a question you never got to it's usually in the next video. However, I remember him talking about Ka/pKa briefly.

Reactions: 3 users

Chads videos are very good but you arent getting a complete GC education from it for dat. Would supplement with youtube videos in areas like what you just found