Chads videos on Coursesaver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

russ7272

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Would anyone be willing to share their experience with chads videos and quizzes on Coursesaver? Was it worth the purchase?

FeralisExtremum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought Chad's videos were fantastic and they re-taught me general and organic chemistry basically from scratch. He also has his own site now with some free videos so that might be worth checking out.

yappy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chad's videos were responsible for me to getting 29 in G chem and a 26 in O chem.

Gustavo dos Santos

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can use his website, or you can use the coursesaver playlist. The coursesaver playlist is catered to the DAT and was a great review, the quizzes are just questions to make sure you got the basics of his video but do not provide sufficient practice.

I’d recommend doing tons of practice problems (DAT destroyer or whatever you want to use) after watching Chad videos. You’ll see where you struggle and can adjust accordingly and review accordingly

russ7272

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can use his website, or you can use the coursesaver playlist. The coursesaver playlist is catered to the DAT and was a great review, the quizzes are just questions to make sure you got the basics of his video but do not provide sufficient practice.

I’d recommend doing tons of practice problems (DAT destroyer or whatever you want to use) after watching Chad videos. You’ll see where you struggle and can adjust accordingly and review accordingly
His website isn't DAT specific right?