Chad's videos or Mike's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chicago_predental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im starting to study for the DAT and was wondering if anyone would be able to share their experiences using either Chad's videos or Dr. Mike's from bootcamp? I just purchased the DAT Destroyer today and have been using PATBooster since Monday. Pros and Cons are much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I used both when I studied. But in hindsight I would've just went with Mike's videos. They're more tailored to material covered on DAT. I went through Chad's first, and noticed that he missed some things that Mike's videos covered. I would def go with Mike's videos. Use DAT Destroyer after you finish going through all of Mike's science videos and quizzes. Really have the science basics down before going into destroyer.

Reactions: 1 user
I watched both as well. If i HAD to choose id use Mikes for Ochem and Chad for GChem.

Chad's videos all the way. Mike's videos are good but have lots of filler material = sucks up your time imo