[[CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND]]...MEN! Currently: Spock VS Dr. Horrible!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
He's friendly and self-adjusted! Look! He has more than one friend! (The one actively trying to seduce Holmes sooo doesn't count.)

drhorrible11.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Horrible, just cuz NPH is the man, more man than Holmes,

Members don't see this ad :)
DR. Horrible FTW!!
Sherlock will set a bad example to patients because he always smokes his pipe.
If I were to run a negative add, what is in his pipe?

Dr. Horrible is service-minded! Here's him volunteering at a soup kitchen for the homeless:

DrHorrible_NPH_02.jpg

Solid EC. If he is slipping them prescription meds in their soup it may even count as clinical. Hmmm....

DR. HORRIBLE!

Dr. Horrible. In four years, we will call him Dr. Professor Horrible.

***SPOILER ALERT***

Plus, dude's in the Evil League of Evil.

Also, Holmes wasn't really born in Hawaii.

Show us the birth certificate!:mad::mad::mad:
:smuggrin:

Sherlock Holmes, cuz we need a Dr. Holmes, a Dr. "House" for the real world.

Plus, Dr. Horrible was kinda of a failure. in real life, he also kinda of that awkward guy who never had a social life and couldn't get past the interview stage.

Come on, guys - Sherlock's got an issue with opiates (this is true - Sherlock stories are full of his opium use). He'd lose his license in a heartbeat! Horrible by default.

Sherlock Holmes

because

Dr. Horrible being played by NPH, who also played Doogie Howser MD. I mean, the guy is already a doctor. He definitely doesn't need to do Med School again. It's the transitive property of acting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sherlock Holmes

because

Dr. Horrible being played by NPH, who also played Doogie Howser MD. I mean, the guy is already a doctor. He definitely doesn't need to do Med School again. It's the transitive property of acting.

my reasoning exactly

Sherlock because he's mysterious and rockin the trench coat.

Edit: Ok Sammich, I watched all three acts and I'll change my vote to Dr. Horrible because he has this awkwardness about him that will bring in the ladies (= more patients = more $$$). He also got Penny frozen yogurt, and damnit, I want someone to get me frozen yogurt.
:D Glad you came around!!!!

Where can I find the rest of the bracket?

I wanna see what the field looks like

This race is crazy close... I'm probably switching right at 5 today so GET YOUR VOTES IN!!!!

Sherlock Holmes, because I think he is a Victorian homosexual. Dr. Horrible may be played by Neil Patrick Harris but I likes summah dat Holmesian logic.

HOLMES ALLLLL THE WAY.

Because he is the classic version of HOUSE!! DUHHHHHHHHHH

To my dismay, the winner of the first men's battle by a nail-biting 25-22 is:

Drum roll, please....

Sherlock Holmes
20080314_sherlock_holmes.jpg

The next face-off for the East is:

Mr. Bump
9781846462566.jpg

GPA: 3.4
MCAT: 38Q (12/12/14)
Why do you want to be a doctor?: I have experience as a patient. .

VS

Geico Caveman
geico2.jpg

GPA: 2.5
MCAT: 22N (8/7/7)
Why do you want to be a doctor?: It's easy.

State your case!
(also - if you change your vote, post a new reply to make sure I see it)

I don't know who Mr. Bump is, but he gets my vote

The geico caveman because cavemen have been kicked while their down in our society and because being a caveman makes him a URM.

mr bump although I will roll my eyes at him for the "experience as a patient" angle he is playing.

Oh, I should've posted in here first before going to the woman's bracket first, I wanted to vote for Dr. Horrible.

Anyways, for this one, I'm going to go with Mr Bump. I mean, the caveman is applying with 2.5 and a 22N MCAT. Just because there's only like 4 of you in existence and you predate modern medicine doesn't mean you can just waltz on in with those numbers :nono:

Yeah I'm goin with Mr. Bump.

That MCAT is just too low for Caveman. 8-7-7?

Maybe if he could have pulled 9-9-9 or a 10 somewhere.

Mr. Bump. As a patient, I wouldn't want the Caveguy anywhere near me...

The caveman is a URM, those stats are amazing for a URM!

Mr. Bump is a blue male, there's enough blue male doctors... Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen and frankly he should lose his license because he walks around naked too much.

Dr. Horrible. Cause he's already a doctor.

Mr. Bump, because 38Q on the MCAT is amazing.

Was going to vote for Sherlock until I saw Dr. Horrible with Mal. Just as well I didn't vote on that one.
For the current question, my vote goes to Mr. Bump. The caveman's attitude is just not right, especially with an awful MCAT and GPA.

Caveman gets offended too easily. I wouldn't want him as a doctor.

Mr. Bump it is.