Chance a HS Senior

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HSShouldEnd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to SUNY UB and Rutgers. If I go to SUNY do I have to take the PCAT and have an interview after two years?

Anyways, here it is:

GPA 4.1/4.0
Top 10%
APs: US History, World History, Psychology, Biology, Comp and Writing
Awards: Maxima Cum Laude and Robert Morris University Faculty Scholar
ECs: Okay. A sport for four years, band for four years, and other stuff. Had a few leadership positions.
SATs: 2150. 730CR/710M/710W
SAT 2s: 700 Bio and 740 US History

Do I stand a chance?What other schools are there? I live in NJ