chance me please~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ylsuh96

Reaction score
cGPA- 3.42
sGPA- 3.24
New York Resident

PA-21
RC-25
QR-21
OC-21
GC-21
BIO-18
TS-19
AA-21

-2 research positions for 3 years
-8 publications, 1 magazine publication
-150 hours of shadowing

Which schools do you recommend I apply? I would sincerely appreciate any tips or advice on what to do!

Members don't see this ad.

I would definitely apply to the NY state ones. Columbia will be a reach with your stats, but they are a more research heavy school, which you have, so you should give it a shot! Besides NY ones, I would add BU, Tufts, Temple, VCU, Maryland, maybe UNE. And if you want to add more research heavy schools, maybe UPenn, UofM, Pitt, UCSF, but your stats are a little low for in certain areas for those, but sometimes stats aren't everything!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I would definitely apply to the NY state ones. Columbia will be a reach with your stats, but they are a more research heavy school, which you have, so you should give it a shot! Besides NY ones, I would add BU, Tufts, Temple, VCU, Maryland, maybe UNE. And if you want to add more research heavy schools, maybe UPenn, UofM, Pitt, UCSF, but your stats are a little low for in certain areas for those, but sometimes stats aren't everything!
thank you so much for your time to reply. I really appreciate your input

Reactions: 1 user
Good stats and great publications I would apply to at least 12 schools some other good ones not already mentioned: temple, case western reserve, Rutgers, Indiana univ,