Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interested to hear about my chances at the following schools. I'm an Ohio resident, graduated from Michigan 08' with a major in microbiology, BCPM: 3.51, overall gpa: 3.49.
MCAT: 9V, 10PS, 12B, O. I have a great PS, and good LOR's.
I've done 7 years of cancer research (but not applying for MD/Phd), plenty of clincal exposure via shadowing, 2 years as a trauma burn unit volunteer, 3 years as a lifeguard and swim instructor. I actively participated in 2 student organizations, one which I founded.
During this year off, I am researching again, lifeguarding, and volunteering at a children's hospital.
My primary application has already been verified, and I am waiting for secondaries.
And the following are the schools I have on my list:
Toledo
U of Cincinnati
Wright State
Ohio State U
Northeastern
George Washington
Georgetown
Loyola
Rosalind
Rush
Boston U
Tufts
St. Louis
Wake Forest
Drexel
Jefferson
Penn State
Temple
Eastern Virginia
UVA
Virginia Commonwealth
Albany
NYMC
cincinnati is my top choice, because I am most interested in pediatrics and surgery at the moment, and its in state. Please let me know of other schools that you would recommend, and what you think my chances are. Thanks.
MCAT: 9V, 10PS, 12B, O. I have a great PS, and good LOR's.
I've done 7 years of cancer research (but not applying for MD/Phd), plenty of clincal exposure via shadowing, 2 years as a trauma burn unit volunteer, 3 years as a lifeguard and swim instructor. I actively participated in 2 student organizations, one which I founded.
During this year off, I am researching again, lifeguarding, and volunteering at a children's hospital.
My primary application has already been verified, and I am waiting for secondaries.
And the following are the schools I have on my list:
Toledo
U of Cincinnati
Wright State
Ohio State U
Northeastern
George Washington
Georgetown
Loyola
Rosalind
Rush
Boston U
Tufts
St. Louis
Wake Forest
Drexel
Jefferson
Penn State
Temple
Eastern Virginia
UVA
Virginia Commonwealth
Albany
NYMC
cincinnati is my top choice, because I am most interested in pediatrics and surgery at the moment, and its in state. Please let me know of other schools that you would recommend, and what you think my chances are. Thanks.