Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I am not new to SDN, been browsing the forums since sophomore year. I graduated cum laude with a degree in Biology a few weeks ago. My AACOMAS stats are
Cumulative: 3.57
Science: 3.32 (3.42 for AMCAS)
Non-Science: 3.93
MCAT: First time, July 12
C's in: O-Chem I and II, Biochem I, low level Genetics
2 Withdrawals (Fall Semester of Senior Year): Anatomy and Neuroscience.
210 hrs clinical volunteering
25hrs shadowing ER DO (span of 1 month)
25hrs shadowing MD Surgeon (span of 1 month)
Biological Sciences Research
LORs from research PI, Biology Professor, ER DO, MD surgeon, Social Science prof.
I am not new to SDN, been browsing the forums since sophomore year. I graduated cum laude with a degree in Biology a few weeks ago. My AACOMAS stats are
Cumulative: 3.57
Science: 3.32 (3.42 for AMCAS)
Non-Science: 3.93
MCAT: First time, July 12
C's in: O-Chem I and II, Biochem I, low level Genetics
2 Withdrawals (Fall Semester of Senior Year): Anatomy and Neuroscience.
210 hrs clinical volunteering
25hrs shadowing ER DO (span of 1 month)
25hrs shadowing MD Surgeon (span of 1 month)
Biological Sciences Research
LORs from research PI, Biology Professor, ER DO, MD surgeon, Social Science prof.
Last edited: