Chances for DO Acceptance/ School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for your response, Faha! I was aiming for around 10-12 schools, so hopefully I get a few interview invitations! My top 5 choices right now are AZCOM + ATSU SOMA (my state schools), PCOM-Pennsylvania, Nova, and Touro-CA. Would you consider these realistic picks for me?
Goro doesn't recommend Nova due to falling COMLEX scores and low match rates
 
Thank you for your response, Faha! I was aiming for around 10-12 schools, so hopefully I get a few interview invitations! My top 5 choices right now are AZCOM + ATSU SOMA (my state schools), PCOM-Pennsylvania, Nova, and Touro-CA. Would you consider these realistic picks for me?
Yes, they are realistic. 10 to 12 schools should result in several interviews.