Jun 11, 2019
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
after applying in this years pharmacy school application, i am hearing back from some schools for an interview.
just out of curiosity, does getting an interview (and doing well on it) essentially mean that you have a high chance of getting into the school?
or just in general, does an interview invitation mean that you are probably getting admitted into the school?

Dec 29, 2017
Status
Attending Physician
Likely yes and yes from what I have gathered perusing the Pharmacy forum.
Disclaimer: I am not a pharmacist.

stoichiometrist

7+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2011
The interview is mostly just a formality these days. Pharmacy schools will accept just about anyone so they can fill their seats.

The real hard part is trying to find a job in this saturated market after you have spent $200k and 4 years in school.

BC_89

Lifetime Donor
2+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2014
Status
Pharmacy Student

VictorOfHungerGames

May the odds be ever in your favor
May 8, 2018
Status
Pharmacist
after applying in this years pharmacy school application, i am hearing back from some schools for an interview.
just out of curiosity, does getting an interview (and doing well on it) essentially mean that you have a high chance of getting into the school?
or just in general, does an interview invitation mean that you are probably getting admitted into the school?
Search number of applicants and number of students from each school. That should give you an idea.

But i say stop this process now and turn around. Look into another career. Trust me. Youre gonna thank me later.