Chances of admission if given an interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

linadolly

Reaction score
after applying in this years pharmacy school application, i am hearing back from some schools for an interview.
just out of curiosity, does getting an interview (and doing well on it) essentially mean that you have a high chance of getting into the school?
or just in general, does an interview invitation mean that you are probably getting admitted into the school?

Members don't see this ad.

Likely yes and yes from what I have gathered perusing the Pharmacy forum.
Disclaimer: I am not a pharmacist.

Pharmacy schools accept anyone with a pulse these days, especially if you interview.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The interview is mostly just a formality these days. Pharmacy schools will accept just about anyone so they can fill their seats.

The real hard part is trying to find a job in this saturated market after you have spent $200k and 4 years in school.

Reactions: 1 users
after applying in this years pharmacy school application, i am hearing back from some schools for an interview.
just out of curiosity, does getting an interview (and doing well on it) essentially mean that you have a high chance of getting into the school?
or just in general, does an interview invitation mean that you are probably getting admitted into the school?

Search number of applicants and number of students from each school. That should give you an idea.

But i say stop this process now and turn around. Look into another career. Trust me. Youre gonna thank me later.