Chances of Getting in to UIC or Michigan

Started by ry_guy_chi
Tags Tags
dat uic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lucky for you, your high school GPA won't affect your chances lol. Your undergrad GPA is solid, as is a 20 on your DAT, but I'd say you're about average for Michigan in terms of stats. Your story should definitely make for a strong PS that can definitely help your chances. Good luck.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.marketplace.org/2016/03/14/education/illinois-cuts-funding-its-public-universities

Hmm...

Their tuition is really attractive! Didn't know it was so low.

To answer your question, the average dental school applicant applies to 10-15 schools, so if I were you, I would broaden your applications to other schools.


Woah, I wonder how much that will affect UIC?


UIC is my best choice, financially speaking.

Nevertheless, I had originally planned to apply to more schools, but I was just trying to conserve money. But, I believe what you are saying and I owe it to myself to apply to more schools.
 
Lucky for you, your high school GPA won't affect your chances lol. Your undergrad GPA is solid, as is a 20 on your DAT, but I'd say you're about average for Michigan in terms of stats. Your story should definitely make for a strong PS that can definitely help your chances. Good luck.


I know right? I probably rounded up on that HS GPA...lol...Ok, I am glad they don't consider that!
 
Some ceilings are exposed...pipes leaking

Illinois is doing terrible right now, economically & budget wise, more so than most states. I am trying to act surprised to this information you are providing, but I would not be genuine. I appreciate the additional information. I have a tour in May so I shall see then, the state of the facilities.